- Already having raised $33M, celebrity Bethenny Frankel's philanthropy bstrong is making a difference at the Poland-Ukraine border and beyond.
- Prioritizing women, girls, families, and the elderly, CARE is providing resources from food and water to hygiene kits and psychosocial support.
- Ukrainian RedCross
- Save the Children: Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund
- Jakub Rybicki: Jakub, a local Polish citizen, has been shuttling refugees back and forth across from Ukraine to Poland, and relies on donations to continue his generous work (we've personally donated to him).
- Airbnb.org is funding and facilitating free, short-term housing for up to 100,000 refugees fleeing Ukraine.
- Renowned chef, José Andrés, dishes thousands of meals through his philanthropy, World Central Kitchen.
- Oleksii Levchenko (one of our featured interviewees in this issue), currently living in Kyiv – and separated from his wife and two young boys as he defends Ukraine – works to bring supplies to Ukrainian soldiers, and evacuate neighboring citizens.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox.