A Few Ways to Help Ukraine Now
From medical supplies and food, to water, baby supplies, and housing, Ukraine needs our help. Read on for ways to support the region through international orgs as well as citizens on the ground.
- Already having raised $33M, celebrity Bethenny Frankel's philanthropy bstrong is making a difference at the Poland-Ukraine border and beyond.
- Prioritizing women, girls, families, and the elderly, CARE is providing resources from food and water to hygiene kits and psychosocial support.
- Ukrainian RedCross
- Save the Children: Ukraine Crisis Relief Fund
- Jakub Rybicki: Jakub, a local Polish citizen, has been shuttling refugees back and forth across from Ukraine to Poland, and relies on donations to continue his generous work (we've personally donated to him).
- Airbnb.org is funding and facilitating free, short-term housing for up to 100,000 refugees fleeing Ukraine.
- Renowned chef, José Andrés, dishes thousands of meals through his philanthropy, World Central Kitchen.
- Oleksii Levchenko (one of our featured interviewees in this issue), currently living in Kyiv – and separated from his wife and two young boys as he defends Ukraine – works to bring supplies to Ukrainian soldiers, and evacuate neighboring citizens.